Check out these programs every month! New months bring new themes and activities!
- Booksies: Young Readers Club - Be a Bookateer at our monthly book discussion group for kids! Every second Saturday from 2-3 PM. Open to ages 6-12.
- Wild Rumpus Story Time - In this special story time held the last Saturday of every month, enjoy a read-aloud story followed by a movement-based activity. Open to all ages.
- S.T.R.E.A.M @ the Library - A monthly program where we delve into fun projects in the fields of science, technology, reading, engineering, art, and mathematics. Every 3rd Thursday. For ages 6+. Registration required.
- PAWS for Reading - Read to a furry, friendly therapy dog in order to improve literacy and communication skills in a judgment-free zone. All ages and stages are welcome! Every 1st & 3rd Saturday from 1-2 PM. Registration is encouraged. From PAWS for People.
- Crafty Story Time - Every month hear a story and make a take-home craft! Crafty Story Time is the 1st Thursday from 5-6 PM. No registration required. For ages 3 and up. All children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult.