Curbside Pickup Begins June 16
Beginning June 16 at the Delaware City Library, pickup service is available Tuesday (11 AM-5:30 PM) and Saturday (11 AM-3:30 PM). Patrons must arrive at the library by either 5:30 PM (T) or 3:30 PM (S) to receive service. Library patrons with existing holds will be notified by phone that their materials are ready for pickup and staff will confirm pickup dates.
Curbside Pickup Process:
- Contact us or visit the Delaware Library Catalog to place a hold on an item. You may request five items, per library account, per visit.
- Library staff will notify you when your materials are available for pick up. Items may only be picked up on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 11 AM-5:30 PM (Tues.) and 11 AM-3:30 PM (Sat.). Patrons must arrive at the library by either 5:30 PM (T) or 3:30 PM (S) to receive service.
- Drive to the library for pickup.
- Once parked, contact us by phone at (302) 834-4148 and let us know your name, hold info, and your car model and color.
- Staff will retrieve your checked out items and bring them to your car. Remain in your vehicle with the trunk open; library staff will place your items in the trunk and move away.
For more information on curbside pickup, check out our frequently asked questions or call (302) 834-4148.